Sunday, July 12, 2009

Interesting...


It has been three months and twelve days since I broke up with my former fiance, who I had been with for one year and four months.

A month after we'd broken up, he called me and told me he "might have met a girl."

Two days ago, I found out he was officially "in a relationship", a la facebook.

Yesterday, I was informed that he is no longer merely in a relationship: he is now engaged...


to a girl he's dated for, at most, two months.

There really are no words to describe my emotional reaction to this; I'm not really sure I even know how I feel myself. The only thing I can keep thinking is "Wow." Just "wow."

I've gone from "Love of his life" and "the one that got away" to "replaced by some random new chick" in the blink of an eye.

Two months.Two months.

Wow.

1 comment:

Christina said...

I have a friend you'd get along with really well.

And I think you two could use eachother's company.

You always made him laugh.

How interested are you in games like this?